More Information about CodeSpells

Be sure to visit the CodeSpells Website for more information!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Portal Challenge Extended!! Don't wait!

Hi Everyone!

We have had some AMAZING Portal Challenge Submissions! We are going through them now, but want to invite the last few of you who haven't had a chance to submit yet to do so! 

Our challenge to you is:

Can you write a spell that creates a portal, allowing you to walk into one area and appear in another?


If you choose to accept this challenge, be sure to post a video of it on YouTube with the title "CodeSpells Portal Challenge" and submit your spell here!


You have 2 more week to submit your challenges! They are due May 14th!!!

We will post the most creative spells on our blog and/or webpage on May 15th!

GOOD LUCK!

14 comments:

  1. Release it for windows then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the basics working but how do you get the spawn function to work? I've tried everything I could think of but it always fails and it would let me make it look much better but I can't get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and your ideas and views.So keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this still being developed? I am eagerly awaiting a windows version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Richard. This project ist very interesting.. im can't wait to explore it, but i would need a windows version :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing this is dead then. To bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.
    Defect Bug Tracking

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I would love to see this made open source, so that others can contribute to it. Great idea, the windows beta is still pretty rough- none of the spells actually seem to do anything, other than unlock the badge. Maybe I am doing something wrong, however. Or not waiting long enough for them to complete? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. real wish: http://www.real-wishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried to download game for mac...keep getting errors..help?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah they are a alive again at http://codespells.org/

    ReplyDelete